CHAMPION RACING HEADS aluminum 14 bolt Buick V6 cylinder heads
- Ferrea stainless intake vales 1.900"
- Ferrea stainless exhaust valves 1.600"
- Manley chromoly spring retainers
- Pac Racing 1201 valve springs / supports up to .550" lift roller cams
On the track or the street the Champion GN1 Aluminum head for the Buick V6 is an excellent choice
**SOLD as a SET**
Special Machining Features Include:
- CNC machined 46cc combustion chambers for consistent volume and shape
- Precision mill bored valve guide bores provide fine surface finish for optimum heat transfer.
- Radii on head bolt spot faces to reduce stress risers that can lead to cracking.
- Thread milled spark plug ports assure consistent precision fit to plugs.
- Precision milled finish on all gasket surfaces.
- CNC contour machined multi angle valve seats provide superior geometry, roundness, and surface finish.
Key design features for the GN1 heads:
- Valves repositioned closer to the cylinder bore centerline for more flow
- Spark plugs relocated closer to cylinder bore center for improved combustion
- Special combustion chamber shape for maximum efficiency
- High flow as cast intake and exhaust ports.
- Accepts stock rocker arms and stock valve covers.
Champion GN1 aluminum heads will accommodate 109 , stage I or stage II blocks
MADE IN THE USA
IN STOCK @ whoosh Las Vegas , no lead time or drop ships