AMS Performance Garrett Turbo Stage 1 Turbocharger System 2013+ Focust ST
Ford 2.0L EcoBoost Stage 1 Turbocharger by AMS Performance/Garrett
The 2013 - 2018 2.0L Ford EcoBoost engine platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in turbocharger provides up to 16% more flow than OEM and will support up to 350 BHP* (260kW). Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 52mm fully-machined compressor wheel with advanced aero design. Inconel alloy turbine wheel and stainless steel tubine housings are rated for up to 950° C. This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
- Complete assembly with calibrated actuator
- GTX Gen II compressor wheel aero
- +16% compressor flow compared to OE turbocharger
- Inco alloy turbine wheel material rated for up to 950° C
- Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 950° C
- 360-degree thrust bearing
- Fully machined speed sensor port
- 350 flywheel horsepower (260kW) capability
- OE level boost response
- Increased Performance Potential
Please Note: The maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 214.9 krpm. The use of this product above 214.9krpm is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0001 (includes sensor and gauge), and 781328-0002 (includes speed sensor). Speed sensors sold separately.
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in the USA (continental only)
PR, HI, AK, APO, & international will require a shipping quote